There is no better way to be part of the action and enjoy racing all year than as a Member of the Townsville Turf Club.
Townsville Turf Club Membership is an affordable yet valuable association which provides a range of exclusive benefits.
Membership runs on a financial year basis from 1st of July - however new applications are welcome throughout the year.
- Free admission for the member and one guest at every race meeting conducted by the Townsville Turf Club throughout the financial year (including Mike Carney TOMCAR 2 Year Old Race Day, Winter Racing Carnival and Melbourne Cup Day). Townsville Amateurs is excluded - TTC Members must pay gate entry on this day.
- Access to the exclusive Members Grandstand and Lounge located directly in front of the Winning Post with excellent facilities including dedicated tote operators, air-conditioning and friendly bar staff.
- Invitation to the Annual Members Luncheon.
- Be informed of Winter Racing Carnival corporate ticket sales prior to public release.
- Receive a monthly e-newsletter keeping you updated with all the latest racing and turf club news.
- Reciprocal rights to most other racecourses.
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
Standard Membership: $165.00
Country Membership ( must live more then 160kms from Townsville): $93.50
Under 25's Membership: $82.50
For more information on Membership please contact the office on 4778 2400.