Jag the Joker
How it works:
- There will be 53 cards displayed.
- A full deck including one joker.
- With every beverage you purchase between 5pm - 7pm, you will receive a rae ticket in the draw.
- At 7pm, one raffle ticket will be drawn from the barrel.
- The person drawn out will have two minutes to come to the board to select a card. If they do not, then there will be a redraw.
- The person drawn out will be asked to turn over one playing card from the display. If the joker is selected, the jackpot amount is won. If not selected, the jackpot will increase by $50.
- If the Joker is not turned over, a Manager will locate the Joker card and reveal its location.